If you are struggling with poor posture and back pain, you need a posture corrector that can help improve your alignment and ease your discomfort. The Posture Corrector is the perfect solution for those who want to improve their posture and find relief from back pain.
This posture corrector is adjustable to fit a variety of body sizes, and it features comfortable straps that hold it in place without causing irritation. It’s perfect for everyone! From gamers, those who work from home and even elderly people would benefit from this posture trainer.
✓ Reduces Discomfort: Our Posture Corrector for Pain Relief also has a built-in lumbar support that helps to improve your posture and alleviate back pain.
✓ Adjustable Straps: The adjustable straps make it easy to customize the fit, so you can wear it comfortably all day long. It comes with a back strap to improve posture.
✓ Reduce Slouching: A posture corrector is an excellent way to improve your posture and prevent the pain and problems associated with slouching. It gently pulls your shoulders back, helping you to maintain good posture.
✓ Cushioned Design: This simple device straps around your shoulders and helps to pull your spine back into alignment, improving your overall posture. Not only will you look better, but you'll also feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin.
✓ Durable & Comfortable: The posture corrector is made of premium quality lightweight material and is adjustable, so it will fit most people. It has a comfortable fit and helps keep your back in the correct position With a posture corrector, you can finally get rid of that pain and improve your overall posture!
1. Put the posture corrector on like a backpack.
2. Pull straps to adjust to fit. Tighten the straps periodically to pull the shoulders further back until shoulders lay flat when against the wall
3. There may be slight discomfort until you become accustomed to wearing the Posture Corrector, especially in the underarm area.
4. Start wearing in 30 minutes increments and increase duration with comfort. In time, with muscle memory, your body will hold the correct posture without the corrector.
5. Wear it when you feel yourself beginning to slouch.
6. If you feel any pain while wearing the corrector, loosen the Velcro right away. If you feel swelling, numbness or discoloring, stop using the corrector immediately.
✓ 1 x Posture Corrector